At Brighton & Hove Therapies we welcome Therapists with a passion for providing an excellent health and well-being service.
We offer a friendly and high-quality environment, that’s centrally located, modern and spacious. At our therapy centre we have Practitioners that offer a range of massage, bodywork and talking therapies.
In successful operation since 2011, Brighton & Hove Therapies enhances the overall therapy experience by instilling confidence in your business and providing you and your business with the following benefits:
• Four bright and airy therapy rooms
• Collaborations and referrals from other therapists within the centre
• Retain complete control of your own business whilst being part of a fantastic, supportive team
• Inclusion on the Brighton & Hove Therapies social media / website to help build your own online presence
• Free membership of ‘The Healthy Business Hub’ – a thriving community of self-employed and small business owners in Brighton and Hove
• Flexible membership and packages to suit your business now and as it grows
• Simple set-up and user processes (the most simple in Brighton I have been told!)
• A straightforward online booking system for you to access whilst you are on the go
• Reception waiting area (recently refurbished) and receptionist services
• Wheelchair access and disabled bathroom facilities
• Free tea, coffee & water for your clients
With affordable, highly competitive rates, a beautiful working environment, peaceful reception area and the support of a thriving, positive therapy team – all our existing therapists have enjoyed watching their businesses flourish.
Suitable for: Acupuncturist, Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Alexander Technique Practitioner, Massage Therapist, Holistic Therapist, Sports Therapist, Life Coach, Kinesiologist, Nutritionist, Craniosacral Therapist, Reflexologist, or any other therapist.
If you want to find out more, just contact Sophie Caws on 01273 692628 or ask for an Info Pack for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more convincing? Why not find out how active our business community is by clicking on our Blog (and while you’re there, pick up some great biz tips from our past Guest Speakers).