What is Indian Head Massage?
This restorative treatment can be invigorating or deeply calming and incorporates traditional Indian massage techniques, essential oils, pressure points and stretches to the shoulders, neck, face and head. Deeper pressure can be used with Trigger Point Therapy that can release long held tension and improve mobility. Indian Head Massage can be combined with Deep Tissue back, full body or Sports massage.
What can Indian Head Massage be used to treat?
Indian Head Massage can be helpful in:
- reducing neck and shoulder tension
- TMJ and tension related headaches and migraines
- it can improve shoulder and neck mobility
- facial pressure points can relieve sinus congestion and scalp friction and massage can release stress and help restful sleep.
- computer related muscular RSI to the neck, shoulder girdle and arms.
- postural advice and exercises for prolonged computer and mouse related injuries is available on request.
What are the benefits of Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head massage can increase relaxation and circulation to tight muscles, as well as increasing mobility in stiff necks and sense of calmness to busy brains!