What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a system of health care that looks to identify and address the possible underlying root causes of disease and ill health.
A naturopath will seek to provide symptomatic relief with bespoke herbal tinctures, nutrition and lifestyle interventions to improve the quality of life for that person.
What can Naturopathy be used for?
- Adrenal exhaustion and chronic stress
- Hormonal health: PMS, PMDD, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhoea, puberty, perimenopause, menopause and beyond
- Men’s hormonal health conditions
- Fertility for both partners, preconception, IVF support
- Pregnancy, post- natal support, PND and breastfeeding
- Digestive problems – colic, IBS, Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis, and SIBOAllergies, hay fever, asthma
- Children’s health
- Skin conditions – eczema, acne, psoriasis
- Frequent infections and low immunity
- Thyroid, metabolic health and weight management
- Sleep problems
- Depression, anxiety and behavioural problems
What are the benefits of Naturopathy?
Benefits are varied and individual and will be specific to the goals the therapist and client are working on. Improvements can be found in the following areas:
- Enhanced ability to respond to stress & reduced anxiety
- Improved energy and better sleep quality
- More regular, less heavy and painful periods
- Enhanced fertility, easier birth and post-natal experience
- Mood improvements especially before your period, during perimenopause and post menopause
- Enhanced elimination and detoxification, less bloating and digestive discomfort
- Improved skin be that acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Blood sugar and appetite balance, weight loss when needed
Who is Naturopathy good for?
Naturopathic medicine is safe for babies, children, pregnant women and throughout all life stages into older age.