What is Fertility Coaching?
Fertility Coaching is primarily a talking therapy that uses a combination of mind-body approaches and methods to guide and support you on your fertility journey. Some of the techniques used are breathing exercises, hypnosis, imagery, embodiment practices, gentle movement, solution focused questions, home tasks, self-care tools and more. It helps to reduce the negative impact that your fertility struggles are having on you and your life, by shifting your unhealthy beliefs and making you feel more positive and empowered to make choices and move forward. This positive mindset can in turn enhance your reproductive health and your chance of a healthy pregnancy.
People who are struggling to have their baby, often experience deep levels of stress, anxiety, guilt, fear and other unhealthy emotions. It is well known and researched that negative emotions or beliefs and continuous stress can negatively impact on your physical and reproductive health. Your mindset and emotional wellbeing are key factors if you wish to reach optimum health and overcome your fertility challenges.
What can Fertility Coaching be used for?
- unexplained infertility
- recurrent miscarriages
- gynaecological problems
- hormonal imbalance
- irregular/heavy/painful menstrual cycles
- emotional distress
- unhealthy beliefs and feelings
- loss of trust in your body
What are the benefits of Fertility Coaching?
Your Fertility Coach will support you through every step of your journey, offering a safe space for you to let go, to heal and regain control of your life. You will set and work towards your goals with the intention to enhance your emotional wellbeing and the health of your reproductive system. Fertility Coaching can help to:
- restore physical, mental and emotional balance
- provide you with tools and strategies to calm your mind and relax
- identify and resolve beliefs which may be preventing conception
- overcome unhealthy feelings e.g. shame, guilt, jealousy, anger, fear, despair
- restore self esteem and trust in your own body
- let go of past traumas, from childhood to infertility, abortion, miscarriages and more
- empower you with knowledge, options and inner resources
- increase sexual intimacy and drive
- motivate you to make lifestyle changes
- restore hormonal balance and reproductive wellness
Who is Fertility Coaching good for?
- for anyone who is facing fertility struggles and feels overwhelmed and stuck
- for those who suffer from unexplained infertility, miscarriages, gynaecological problems, or are opting for assisted fertility treatments like IVF, IUI, surrogacy, sperm/egg donation