Betty is a dedicated expert in women’s health and fertility using natural and holistic therapies.
When Betty realised she was not fully following her path decision, her decision to give up her high-profile career in the corporate world coincided with four miscarriages and an awareness that there was very little emotional and physical support for women who suffered fertility issues, pregnancy loss or gynaecological problems – and also very little information on how natural and holistic therapies can help women to enhance their reproductive health.
This personal experience, combined with her desire to help women and her passion for the healing power of touch and energy work, has given Betty a very specific focus in her therapeutic work. Using holistic therapies and natural self-care advice, in part guided by her own experience of using yoga and massage for her own personal and spiritual development to live a more balanced life, Betty aims to improve women’s reproductive health, to empower them with love for themselves and their womb, to prepare their body for conception, for a joyful pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Betty is now the mother of a gorgeous boy, born in 2015. You can read more about her story here.
She has been professionally training since 2009 and her qualifications include Fertility Massage, Swedish Massage, Thai Massage, Thai Foot Massage, Sivananda and Womb Yoga. She has also completed further professional courses related to nutrition for fertility and women’s reproductive health.
Betty can help you if:
- you are preparing for conception, whether natural or assisted (IVF, IUI, egg or sperm donor)
- you have difficulty in conceiving or have suffered miscarriages
- you suffer from gynaecological problems (endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, PCOS, PMT, irregular/painful/heavy menstruation)
- you feel disconnected from your womb and feminine energy because of emotional trauma
- you wish to maintain general reproductive health and mind-body balance