What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a motivating, inspiring therapy which asks you to realistically assess your life, get clear on what you want to change and then gives you tools and challenges to get you moving. Your coach will have the skills to help you take steps in the direction of the life that you really want.
The type of Life Coaching you’ll find at Brighton and Hove Therapies will also help you learn about yourself and understand your way out of problems. You’ll begin to see patterns in your behaviour, you’ll get to know your inner story and you’ll develop the skills to make big shifts in the way that you handle situations.
What can Life Coaching be used for?
Life Coaching works for anybody who wants change in their lives. It’s effective for:
• Building confidence
• Finding balance in your life
• Achieving a specific goal, like a work promotion or starting a business
• Escaping from feelings of being stuck in a rut, trapped or overwhelmed
• Improving your relationships
• Adapting to shifts and changes in your life
• Improving self awareness and gaining a better understanding of your thoughts and emotions
What are the benefits of Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a client-lead process, so you will bring your challenges, your idea and your dreams and your coach will help you find much greater clarity and begin taking positive steps. You will get ideas and inspiration to tackle challenges in new ways. And you’ll have 50 minutes of focused, positive, creative time that is just about you and the things you want to change in your life.
Who is Life Coaching for?
Life Coaching can bring you:
- New ideas about how to tackle problems and challenges
- Happier friendships and relationships
Greater success at work and in learning.