About Brighton & Hove Therapies
Brighton & Hove Therapies is a welcoming complementary health clinic in central Brighton. Our mission is to create a beautiful, calm and healing space for therapists and clients, where everyone feels supported and encouraged to reach their potential in all ways. We’ve been here since 2011, building our thriving community.
The perfect space to work from is never ‘just a treatment room’. It’s so much more than that. It’s about the community of therapists you’re part of. The space you work from should be like a home for your practice – where you feel totally at ease, proud to bring your clients and where the energy of the place helps to boost your confidence and keep you motivated and inspired.
That’s what we’re all about at B&HT – creating not only a beautiful physical space for your practice, but also a clear and creative mental space too.
We have four light and airy treatment rooms, which are used daily for a wide variety of therapies, including massage, beauty therapy, hands-on treatments and talking therapies.
We go above and beyond, in order to create the safest and most reassuring clinic space. We have built in Ventilation time slots between all bookings in order to prioritise the health and safety of our practitioners and clients. It is also our intention to create an inclusive and accessible clinic, which you can read more about on our Accessibility page here.
Your therapy practice
We know how passionate you are about the work you do, and about your clients’ wellbeing. We also know how much it takes to grow and sustain a practice.
We can welcome you if your practice is already established elsewhere or at home, and you’re looking for a smooth transition to a new location in the heart of Brighton. On the other hand, if you’re just starting your career and would like a brand new therapy home, we’d love to hear from you too. We are delighted to welcome practitioners who share our values of compassion, integrity and excellent client care.
More than room hire
When you join us at B&HT, you become part of our friendly community, and you also benefit from:
- Affordable starter packages for new and established therapists: Our Flexi package offers you complete flexibility (you only pay for the time you use) while our Fixed package offers guaranteed weekly slots at a special hourly rate.
- Room Hire from as little as £10 per hour, with special rates for Half Day and Full Day bookings.
- FREE time before your booking, so that setting up your space never has to eat into your room hire fees.
- A private Facebook Group for our Therapist Community, so you can build connections and referrals, and get to know each other even when you’re not in the clinic.
- Our Healthy Business Guides: We regularly produce resources for our therapists to support you in building a healthy business, from marketing to time management, and many more.
- Special access to the Pathway to a Full Practice programme for every practitioner who joins our team.
- Special in-house rates for hiring our workshop space for talks, events or short courses at the clinic.
We are the only complementary health clinic in Brighton that provides this level of support to help you keep your practice moving in the direction you want to go.
What type of therapists hire rooms at Brighton & Hove Therapies?
Our community is open to all types of therapists, including:
- Alexander Technique Practitioners
- Massage Therapists
- Holistic Therapists
- Fertility Therapists
- Sports Therapists
- Life Coaches
- Reiki Practitioners
- Craniosacral Therapists
- Beauty Therapists
Or in fact any other type of therapist… What matters most to us is that you share our ethos, care about your clients and want to work in a professional and inclusive practice.
You can read more about what our therapist have said about working at the clinic here.