About Brighton & Hove Therapies
Brighton & Hove Therapies is a welcoming and inclusive complementary health clinic in central Brighton. Our mission is to create a beautiful, calm and healing space for therapists and clients, where everyone feels supported and encouraged to reach their potential in all ways. We’ve been here since 2011, building our thriving community.
The perfect space to work from is never ‘just a treatment room’. It’s so much more than that. It’s about the community of therapists you’re part of. The space you work from should be like a home for your practice – where you feel totally at ease, proud to bring your clients and where the energy of the place helps to boost your confidence and keep you motivated on a daily basis.
That’s what we’re all about at B&HT – creating not only a beautiful physical space for your practice, but also a clear and creative mental space too.
We have four light and airy treatment rooms, which are used daily for a wide variety of therapies, including massage, beauty therapy, hands-on treatments and talking therapies.
We go above and beyond, in order to create the safest and most reassuring clinic space, both for practitioners and clients.
Your therapy practice
We know how passionate you are about the work you do, and about your clients’ wellbeing. We also know how much it takes to grow and sustain a practice.
We can welcome you if your practice is already established elsewhere or at home, and you’re looking for a smooth transition to a new location in the heart of Brighton. On the other hand, if you’re just starting your career and would like a brand new therapy home, we’d love to hear from you too. We are delighted to welcome practitioners who share our values of compassion, integrity and excellent client care.
More than room hire
We support and encourage you to build your therapy business through making sure you’re being active with your marketing, social media and creating referrals.
When you join us at B&HT, you become part of our friendly community, and you also benefit from:
- Affordable starter packages for new and established therapists: Our Flexi package offers an affordable hourly rate and no financial commitment – you only pay for the time you use. Meanwhile our Fixed package is ideal for established practitioners and offers guaranteed weekly slots from just £9 per hour, so you can organise your life around your set client times.
- FREE Covid-19 prep and sanitising time: We provide you with free extra time for all appointment bookings to sanitise and prepare your room, so this never has to eat into your room hire fees.
- We offer every single new practitioner a mentoring session – at no cost to you – during your first month at B&HT. We’ve seen how much of a difference this can make, no matter what stage your practice is at.
- We organise regular Zoom events with guest speakers for you – past topics have included How To Grow Your Practice During A Pandemic and Time Management & Productivity for Therapists!
- We have a Private Facebook Therapist Community so you can build connections and referrals, and get to know each other even when you’re not in the clinic.
- Access to Safe Return to Practice guide: A simple, non-overwhelming guide to managing your practice in times of Covid-19 – including done-for-you templates, forms and checklists so you can have peace of mind that you’ve covered all the right things.
- Our Healthy Business Guides: We regularly produce resources for our therapists to support you in building a healthy business, from marketing to time management, and many more.
We are the only complementary health clinic in Brighton that provides this level of support to help you keep your practice moving in the direction you want to go.
What type of therapists hire rooms at Brighton & Hove Therapies?
Our community is open to all types of therapists, including:
- Alexander Technique Practitioners
- Massage Therapists
- Holistic Therapists
- Sports Therapists
- Life Coaches
- Reiki Practitioners
- Craniosacral Therapists
- Beauty Therapists
Or in fact any other type of therapist… What matters most to us is that you share our ethos, care about your clients and want to work in a professional and inclusive practice.