What is Fertility Massage?
Also known as Abdominal-Sacral massage, this is a non-invasive natural fertility treatment that promotes health of the reproductive system. It combines a blend of techniques to gently manipulate the organs, muscles and ligaments of the abdominal and sacral areas. The aim is to restore optimal position of the womb and her surrounding organs, resolving any internal pressure that could disrupt nerve connections and obstruct blood and energy flow, resulting in congestion and reproductive health complaints.
This therapy is ideal for women planning a pregnancy or going though IVF and for women suffering from gynaecological problems. It can be adopted as a stand-alone treatment or it can be integrated with other natural or conventional treatments.
Please note that 1st appointment needs to be at least 1.5 hrs to include consultation and assessment of your reproductive health.
What can Fertility Massage be used for?
With regular treatments, Fertility Massage helps to treat various reproductive health problems like:
- unexplained infertility
- recurrent miscarriages
- poor mucus production
- poor egg health
- blocked fallopian tubes
- ovarian cysts and PCOS
- uterine fibroids
- hormonal imbalance
- irregular/heavy/painful menstrual cycles
- issues related to postnatal recovery
- digestive complaints
- difficult menopause
- disconnection from your womb power
- emotional trauma
What are the benefits of Fertility Massage?
Here is how Fertility Massage therapy can enhance the health of the reproductive system:
- tones and cleanses reproductive organs by flushing out toxins, clearing congestion, increasing chi, lymph and blood flow, and restoring nutrients
- nourishes and increases egg quality by bringing nutrients, fresh and oxygenated blood to the eggs
- removes stagnant blood and breaks up adhesions and scar tissues residuals from endometriosis, sluggish menstruation, infection or surgery
- restores hormonal balance
- enhances a healthy position of uterus and surrounding organs
- regulates menstrual cycles
- strengthens reproductive muscles, ligaments and intestines
- strengthens the immune system by promoting optimal liver function and bowel movements
- helps women to connect with their womb energy and future baby
- reduces pain, cramps and stress
- helps to release trapped emotions
- increases awareness of stimulation and dynamics in the pelvic region, leading to increased sexual satisfaction
Who is Fertility Massage good for?
- women wishing to follow a pre-conception care programme in order to maximise their chance for conception and healthy pregnancy
- women who are having difficulty getting pregnant or who are planning to go through IVF treatment
- women who suffer from gynaecological problems, painful, heavy and irregular periods
- women going through the menopause
- women who wish to maintain good reproductive health and feel more connected to their feminine energy
- new mums recovering from childbirth