Close to Brighton station and the North Laine, with numerous public transport links and reasonably-priced parking nearby, our bright, modern space is available for hire at weekends and on weekday evenings, for your next workshop, talk or class.
“I highly recommend B&HT as a workshop venue. Tucked away, so lovely and quiet but easily accessible by train, bus or car. The workshop room is a good size, with easily enough room for my group of 10, with plenty of chairs available. Really comfortable, with easily adjusted heating and lighting options. There’s a lovely, well-stocked kitchen with teas, coffees etc. Plenty of cups and glasses. Everywhere is lovely and clean and very well-maintained.”
– Bev Maxted, Therapist
- Central Brighton location
- Quality seating for up to 12 people
- Free Wifi for you and your attendees
- Complimentary hot drinks and purified filtered drinking water
- Clean, modern WC facilities
- Exclusive use of reception area if booking the whole centre exclusively
- Kitchen for workshop organiser use only (and attendees if booking the whole centre exclusively)
- CD/iPod player in every room
Options and costs
We have two options available:
- You can choose to hire just our workshop room.
- You can opt for total exclusivity, giving you access to our entire centre, including our workshop room, three smaller ‘break-out’ rooms, and reception area for your event.
The cost is defined by the number of hours:
Short sessions (min. 1 hour, Option 1 only) £18 per hour
Half-day (up to 4 hours, Option 1 only) £60
Full-day (up to 8 hours) £80 or £110
Weekend (up to 16 hours) £150 or £195
We will try to accommodate your individual needs, so if you aren’t sure we have what you require, just ask.
To arrange to see our space or check availability, contact Sophie Caws, B&HT Director, on 01273 692628 or send us an email. To make a booking, simply request our Workshop Booking Form.