What is a Wellbeing Facial?
A tailored and bespoke facial formulated specifically for your skin type, needs and optimum results!
Claire blends her own series of products to create a routine for you along with a synergy of Aromatherapy oils to enjoy a facial massage while laying supported by the Hydrotherm system – two warm water cushions for your comfort, warmth and to ease aches and pains. Claire will educate you on your skin and how best to treat it, adapt your routine when needed and ultimately enjoy having great skin! After every facial you will take home a personally blended organic moisturiser.
What can a Wellbeing Facial be used for?
- Each and every skin type!
- Acne Rosacea*
- Eye Puffiness
- Lines & Wrinkles
- Loss of Elasticity
*Please note that the facial will be adapted for Acne sufferers, as massage can spread infection.
What are the benefits of a Wellbeing Facial?
Improvement in skin health, circulation, texture, tone and natural glow! A reduction in aches and pains, puffiness and congestion.
Who is a Wellbeing Facial good for?
- Those who want to improve their skin health
- To ease headaches, migraines and sinus discomfort
- To relieve stress in the jawline through stress or teeth grinding
- To alleviate aches and pains in the face, neck and scalp
- To ease puffiness around the eyes or on the face after surgery (allow 3-6 months of natural healing before treatment)
- Ideal for teenagers to learn how to look after their skin naturally
- To re-educate muscle tone
- To improve blood and lymph circulation