What is Spiral Stabilization?
Spiral Stabilization (SPS) is a revolutionary and extremely effective exercise technique correcting posture and movement to heal and nourish the central nervous system. SPS reduces pain, heals spinal disease and brings improvement to overall health.
Available now for the first time in Sussex, it gives the power of healing back to the individual as well as aiding with manual therapy where needed and guiding people on their journey to recovery.
What can Spiral Stabilization be used for?
Correcting posture during movement. A large percentage of people use the incorrect muscles for movement and rest, causing contraction of the spine and impinging on the central nervous system causing dis-ease. SPS helps create traction within the spine creating space for nutrients to heal the tissues surrounding and protecting the central nervous system, allowing for healing within the body.
What are the benefits of Spiral Stabilization?
SPS is new to the UK but has been practiced successfully in Europe for over two decades and has been highly successful in the non-surgical treatment of herniated disk, among many other benefits:
- disc degeneration/herniation
- scoliosis without brace or surgery
- failed back surgery syndrome
- pre and post-natal health
- counteracting effects of sitting or RSI
- headaches and migraines
- sciatic pain
- post-surgery healing
SPS can also help to:
- provide conditioning for top athletes
- prevent overloading caused by work or sport
- support correct posture
- aid back pain relief
- correct muscle imbalances
- improve flexibility
- strengthen weak muscles
- re-establish loss of natural movement.
Who is Spiral Stabilization suitable for?
- Pain sufferers
- Prenatal and Postnatal
- Wheelchair users
- Pre and post-surgery
- Children over 5 years
- Anyone over the age of 5 years who wants to improve their posture and overall health.